Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

"Send Copy of Page" in OneNote for iPad is not working since the latest update.

I am using OneNote app on iPad Air 5. When I tap on "Share" and then tap on "Send Copy of Page", nothing happens. Previously I was able to send PDFs of the page using the Share > Send Copy of Page, but since my iPad updated to the latest OS yesterday, Send Copy of Page stopped working. I have tried restarting the device but that does not help.

iPad Air, iPadOS 17

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 11:30 AM

Same issue!

6 replies

May 2, 2024 7:53 AM in response to CalCal3

What I like about sending from iPad is that it sends the entire note as a single page, just the way i want it. When I send it from my Android phone, it turns it into a single A4 paper and crops out the rest. So sending from phone is also not an option for me.

I have also tried doing it from the web browser, and it splits the file into multiple A4 pages but that is a problem for me.

Any other ideas? Anyone?

May 2, 2024 8:22 AM in response to AceSkyLight

AceSkyLight wrote:

What I like about sending from iPad is that it sends the entire note as a single page, just the way i want it. When I send it from my Android phone, it turns it into a single A4 paper and crops out the rest. So sending from phone is also not an option for me.

I have also tried doing it from the web browser, and it splits the file into multiple A4 pages but that is a problem for me.

Any other ideas? Anyone?

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? Or have you checked out Microsoft's support options?

"Send Copy of Page" in OneNote for iPad is not working since the latest update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.