Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

i cannot see my broadcast list on whatsapp business

I have been using WhatsApp Business for a long time and had created broadcast lists to communicate with my customers. But yesterday all of a sudden i cannot see the broadcast list option on my main screen and it just disappeared. Can anyone help me to retierve my broadcast list ?

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 7:04 AM

I have been using WhatsApp Business for a long time and had created broadcast lists to communicate with my customers. But yesterday all of a sudden i cannot see the broadcast list option on my main screen and it just disappeared. Can anyone help me to retierve my broadcast list ?

213 replies

Apr 20, 2024 11:47 PM in response to Unusual_76

SOLUTION: I switched from Whatsapp Business to Regular WhatsApp. All my broadcast lists and messages were imported. When logging in the first time, note that Broadcasts has now moved to SETTINGS tab in the lower right corner.

I backed up all lists to non-whatapp storage as it may alao be removed here in future. My leesonal suspicion is that they are planning to have Channels take over Broadcast.

Anyhow, hope this helped!

Apr 23, 2024 5:47 AM in response to Unusual_76

I am from India and I have the same issue. I have taken it up on twitter also and constantly emailing whatsapp support but to no avail. I have 2 sim cards in my iphone so cant use 2 normal whatsapp like people on android do, so i have to use whatsapp business, but without broadcast lists i cant connect with my customers which was a very important feature for me.

Very Frustrating this is ! on email all they are saying is give feedback , give feedback, without solving my query how can they ask for feedback.

i cannot see my broadcast list on whatsapp business

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.