Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Dumping Clouds

1) Is it possible to download all my pictures from facebook, and all the clouds onto an external hard drive? I own a Mac Book Air if it matters.

2)How do I delete multiple emails on gmail? I dont want to make a new one. I need it for work

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 11:52 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 19, 2024 11:38 AM in response to mammabear124

FYI, you should always have a local copy of any important files and also at least one local backup of them. Never leave the only copy of any important files in the cloud since cloud providers can go out of business, be acquired by another company, the rules & terms of service can change with little notice, and the cloud server may not always be there, plus it can sometimes take lots of time to download items stored in the cloud.

People should always have frequent and regular backups of their computer and all external media (including the cloud) which contains important & unique data. Apple provides Time Machine with macOS to make backups of your computer & external drives very easy & convenient.

Apr 19, 2024 7:02 AM in response to mammabear124

mammabear124 wrote:

1) Is it possible to download all my pictures from facebook, and all the clouds onto an external hard drive? I own a Mac Book Air if it matters.

2)How do I delete multiple emails on gmail? I dont want to make a new one. I need it for work

1. Yes
  2. Log into your gmail webmail page and delete the account emails from the server.

Dumping Clouds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.