Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Bootcamp on Mac M1

my reason that I buy mac is it have intel chip and intel chip can run windows and I want to play games on windows and my old imac have intel chip and now I buy m1 macbook air and I feel get scam when I need to know first that it not x86 chip it arm chip and arm chip is can't install windows now and some apps is on windows and I think before buy mac I have to upgrade my all my ecosystem sound like use iPhone 15 and next day use nokia 3310

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 3:52 AM

2 replies

Apr 19, 2024 9:30 AM in response to nateepat291

nateepat291 wrote:

my reason that I buy mac is it have intel chip and intel chip can run windows and I want to play games on windows and my old imac have intel chip and now I buy m1 macbook air and I feel get scam when I need to know first that it not x86 chip it arm chip and arm chip is can't install windows now and some apps is on windows and I think before buy mac I have to upgrade my all my ecosystem sound like use iPhone 15 and next day use nokia 3310 (bold mine)

Good news! Apple has an excellent return policy. It seems like a Windows computer is best for your needs, so it might be best to return/sell the Mac and get one of those.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Bootcamp on Mac M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.