Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple Maps wrong pin in wrong place

How can I get my business removed reporting does not work

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 12:45 AM

3 replies

Apr 20, 2024 1:04 AM in response to Dagmar737

Dagmar737 Said:

"I do t have this computer. I keep sending reports. How did this information get put on maps in the first place"

-------

Getting Placed on Apple Maps:

You on there by chance of luck, I guess. Contact Apple Support over-the-phone. Only THEY would have the answer. Perform a screen sharing session with them, so they can see this firsthand from your perspective. These are just user-to-user forums. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That's you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

Apr 20, 2024 12:54 AM in response to Dagmar737

Dagmar737 Said:

"Apple Maps wrong pin in wrong place: How can I get my business removed reporting does not work"

-------

Correction an Error in Apple Maps:

Why This May not be Working:

1. Go Here: Report a problem with Maps on Mac - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "Note: To report an issue, you must have a Mac with Apple silicon, the Apple T2 Security Chip, or a Touch Bar. See the Apple Support articles Mac computers with Apple silicon and Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip."

So, does any of this match up with your Device?

If not, what to do...

Ask a friend or family member if you may use their Mac to submit this.

Apple Maps wrong pin in wrong place

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.