Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Home App (Version 8.0 (873.5.8.4.6)) "Some Activity Not Analyzed" on recorded Camera video clips

I have two cameras (Eve Indoor Cam, 2nd gen) installed on my Home app. Each cam records videos when specific motion is detected. I have 4 hubs consisting of Apple TV 4K (64K, 2021), Apple TV 4K (64K, 2017) and two Homepods (2nd gen). The Apple TV 4K (64K, 2021) is the hub that's usually connected and the other three are on standby.

When I look at the recorded clips of any of the cameras in the Home app as visible on any of my Apple devices with either iOS or MacOS everything looks fine. No error messages appear anywhere. My cameras and all my Apple devices are all connected to the same wi-fi network.

As Owner (Admin), I share my Home remotely with another person which has Resident (Admin) rights in the Home app. When any of the two cameras installed in my Home is viewed by the other person remotely they see an "error" message directly above the recorded video clips timeline which says "Some Activity Not Analyzed - (camera icon with a ? inside) indicates that activity was not analyzed to indicate specific motion like people, animals or vehicles". The other person is viewing my cams remotely on either an iPhone Mini 13 or an iPad Pro 11".

Why is this happening and can anything be done to fix it? I would expect the other person to remotely see the same that I am seeing, which is no error message. This issue appears to have started with iOS or iPadOS 17.4 although I'm not 100% sure of that.

Thanks for any assistance or suggestions that can be provided.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on Apr 22, 2024 3:10 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Home App (Version 8.0 (873.5.8.4.6)) "Some Activity Not Analyzed" on recorded Camera video clips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.