Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple Developer Program Payment issue.

Im form Nepal and I have DUNS also, I did enrollment in apple developer program but issue in payment ( i'm using my Nepali USD card. ) method. when i did payment error comes (contact apple support for more details) then i wrote email to support team but not receive proper answer.

My and lots of Developer form Nepal same question does apple accept Nepali USD card ? if not how to add this card or how we can request them to add Nepali card to purchase apple products.

Posted on Apr 22, 2024 6:40 PM

3 replies

Apr 23, 2024 6:14 AM in response to Issue_from_Nepal_Leleventures

Here are details that have derailed previous enrollments, per some earlier problem reports posted around here:

As mentioned above, you’ll need to associate a major payment card with the Apple ID, and not an Apple ID balance. No gift cards.

Some of the other usual suspects:

If you have an add-on VPN client app in use, discontinue and remove that.

If you’re using the developer website to enroll, try enrolling via the developer app. Or vice versa.

If you’re in India and using (trying) the website, you’ll need to use the developer app to enroll. (AFAIK, Nepal can use both. Or can try both.)

If you have a mobile number format Apple ID, those usually haven’t worked and an email-format was (is?) needed.

If you’re in an embargoed or restricted region or country, that enrollment won’t work. Nepal, AFAIK isn’t.

If you’re a denied person, that enrollment won’t work.

If you’re in a country or region where Apple isn’t active, that probably won’t work.

If you can’t be reached via direct incoming international call, find a communications carrier that allows that.

Apple Gift Card and Apple ID balances won’t work for enrollments.

If one of those is not the case here…

Contact Apple Developer Support.

Apple Developer Program Payment issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.