Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Multiplayer not working for Apple Arcade

hello I recently got a MacBook and I signed up for Apple Arcade and for some reason it won't let me play multiplayer games and keeps telling me due to parental restrictions but I have screen time disabled I also tried with screen Time enabled and made sure that game centre has enabled multiplayer and it still wouldn't work coming up with the same problem so ether on or off I can't seem to get on multiplayer and I just don't know what todo.

running on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.6 which is the latest my MacBook goes to.

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 5:45 AM

One thing you can try is to sign out of your Apple ID on your MacBook and then sign back in. This can sometimes refresh the settings and resolve any issues related to account authentication or permissions.

Additionally, make sure that your MacBook's software is up to date by checking for any available updates in System Preferences > Software Update. Sometimes, software updates can include fixes for compatibility issues or bugs that may affect gaming features.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, I recommend reaching out to Official Apple Support for further assistance. They can provide personalized troubleshooting and help you identify any specific settings or configurations that may be causing the problem.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2024 5:45 AM in response to Rembrandt907

One thing you can try is to sign out of your Apple ID on your MacBook and then sign back in. This can sometimes refresh the settings and resolve any issues related to account authentication or permissions.

Additionally, make sure that your MacBook's software is up to date by checking for any available updates in System Preferences > Software Update. Sometimes, software updates can include fixes for compatibility issues or bugs that may affect gaming features.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, I recommend reaching out to Official Apple Support for further assistance. They can provide personalized troubleshooting and help you identify any specific settings or configurations that may be causing the problem.

Multiplayer not working for Apple Arcade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.