Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Stolen phone

Hello,

I had my phone stolen, after a while Find My showed that the phone was offline and I couldn't see it. But after getting a message from Apple and a notification from Find My that the phone lication was found, but I still don't have it and it must have been just connected for a while. However, after that, the Find My app started showing that my phone will be automatically removed within a month. Maybe you know why it is and how it can be stoped to keep it from removing itself from Find My? 😢😢😢😢

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 11:38 AM

5 replies

Apr 23, 2024 11:47 AM in response to kabubu2

But after getting a message from Apple and a notification from Find My that the phone lication was found, but I still don't have it and it must have been just connected for a while.

Apple will never send a message like this, so you know that the message was a scam from criminals that are trying to trick you into revealing your account information so they can erase the sell your phone.

Hopefully, you did not provide any personal details like your Apple ID or Password, etc.

Stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.