Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Discord fails to load on Iphone 7+ after cellular data renew

Hey, my discord is failing to load on my iphone 7+ which I am using right now after my cellular data plan renews. Everytime it renews it does this and dI on't understand why. All the other apps work perfectly fine after my mobile plan renews for the month. Can someone help me? Thanks☺️

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 6:38 AM

1. Restart Discord: Close the Discord app completely and then reopen it. This can sometimes resolve temporary glitches or issues with the app.
  2. Restart your iPhone: Try restarting your iPhone to see if that resolves the issue. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix various problems.
  3. Update Discord: Make sure you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your iPhone. Updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that could address the issue you're experiencing.
  4. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset your network settings, including Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN settings. Note that you'll need to re-enter Wi-Fi passwords after doing this.
  5. Check Discord Status: Sometimes, Discord itself may be experiencing issues. You can check the Discord status page or their official Twitter account for any updates on service disruptions.
  6. Contact Discord Support: If none of the above steps work, reach out to Discord support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or investigate any potential issues on their end.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2024 6:38 AM in response to Calgamez23

1. Restart Discord: Close the Discord app completely and then reopen it. This can sometimes resolve temporary glitches or issues with the app.
  2. Restart your iPhone: Try restarting your iPhone to see if that resolves the issue. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix various problems.
  3. Update Discord: Make sure you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your iPhone. Updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that could address the issue you're experiencing.
  4. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset your network settings, including Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN settings. Note that you'll need to re-enter Wi-Fi passwords after doing this.
  5. Check Discord Status: Sometimes, Discord itself may be experiencing issues. You can check the Discord status page or their official Twitter account for any updates on service disruptions.
  6. Contact Discord Support: If none of the above steps work, reach out to Discord support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or investigate any potential issues on their end.

Discord fails to load on Iphone 7+ after cellular data renew

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.