Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to add third Yahoo email account on iPhone

My iphone will not allow me to add another email address. I have 3 yahoo email address on my yahoo account, but my iphone se2022 will not allow me to add the 3rd account so that I can access it on my phone.

I go to 'mail' then accounts and 'add account'. Then I click 'yahoo!' for the type of account and then add the email address. When I click 'next' it says that it cant sign me in right now as sign in attempts are being blocked for now to prevent unauthorised access, and I should try again later.

This same message has been coming up for the last few months every time I try and I cant seem to find any info online to help me overcome this issue.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 7:59 AM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 10:36 PM in response to Amantha

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Unable to add third Yahoo email account on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.