Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

There are no hour lines in my Calendar app, or grid lines in my Suduko app, on my MacBook Pro

I suddenly have no "hour" lines on Calendar or a Suduko grid. It makes it difficult to use the calendar. I don't know if there are any additional apps or programs with the same problem, I have only discovered these two so far. Thank you for your consideration. Wayne Loney

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 6:33 AM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2024 1:03 PM in response to Wayne Loney

Does adjusting Vrightness or contrast help?

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes or more.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

Apr 26, 2024 8:38 PM in response to BDAqua

I tried all of your suggestions, I had totally forgotten about Starting in Safe Mode but it did not alleviate the problem. I am certain the problem is unique to this MBP, I have an identical MBP in town and I checked it and there are lines where they are supposed to be. I probably should have done this in the first place-uninstall and reinstall Sudoweb. Thank you.

There are no hour lines in my Calendar app, or grid lines in my Suduko app, on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.