Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Overlapping issue on iPhone's home screen post update

Since the last uodate (not the most recent but before this update) my home screens top row wirh the time, wifi, and battery percentage has an overlap resulting in me not being able to read the text. How do I fix?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 8:49 PM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2024 9:18 PM in response to Rom_mar2024

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Apr 29, 2024 9:38 PM in response to Rom_mar2024

Rom_mar2024 Said:

"Overlapping issue on iPhone's home screen post update: Since the last uodate (not the most recent but before this update) my home screens top row wirh the time, wifi, and battery percentage has an overlap resulting in me not being able to read the text. How do I fix?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Ending Overlapping Apps:

Close All Apps:

An app is likely not responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down as you swipe up. Then, close all of these open apps, by swiping up quickly for all apps.

Overlapping issue on iPhone's home screen post update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.