Refund Adobe

Hello, I signed up for a Lightroom trial on the 27th, then one day I found out my account was charged, that's when I realized that Lightroom was charging for a year instead of a 7-day trial because so I tried to get a refund on the Applestore, but as a result I was reported as ineligible for a refund and my subscription was canceled in the Applestore, but according to Lightroom policy I should get a refund but no, so I contacted Adobe support, they said they can't do anything because the package is registered by a third party, Apple, the strange thing is they also said that my subscription still exists but it hasn't been canceled yet, I think this is a mistake. I was unable to contact them, all attempts took me to the reportaproblem.apple website, where I was denied a refund. They only have presets so I can't send pictures or information regarding the process. Can you give me a link to a support staff or a staff consultation website.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 1, 2024 10:27 AM

There are no replies.

Refund Adobe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.