I am unable to watch the whole "The Morning Show" on Apple TV+

I have a new subscription to Apple plus tv. Primarily, I want to watch The Morning Show- starting with Season 1.

Only Season Three is offered on the Apple + TV sight on my Roku tv! Season 1 and Season 2 are not offered.

[Edited by Moderator]

8116X,

Posted on May 1, 2024 2:47 PM

3 replies

May 1, 2024 3:58 PM in response to Donobella

I want to watch The Morning Show- starting with Season 1. Only Season 3 is offered on the [Apple TV app] on my Roku TV! Season 1 and Season 2 are not offered.

If you haven’t already done so, get the Apple TV app on your Roku, from the on-device Channel Store.

S3, E1 of this show is the playable free episode for unsubscribed users. Be sure to be signed in with your Apple ID account, through the in-app ⚙ Settings, then Accounts. Sign in to the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Find the ‘The Morning Show’ TV show tile (outside of Up Next). Use Search if needed.

Instead of clicking the Play button for S3, E1, scroll down instead. Below the big image, you should find the episodes listed in one horizontal row. The highlighted episode would have a slightly bigger image. Scroll left for earlier episodes, scroll right for later episodes. There are also shortcuts to episode 1 of each season, right above the episode row. Click the image for Season 1, Episode 1 to start at the beginning.

I am unable to watch the whole "The Morning Show" on Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.