This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store Why

I have such a problem, when I try to download some kind of program, the message appears. This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store.

I have already created another account and it has the same problem. It was the same with Resetting the system, nothing helps, I really need to fix it.

iPhone 15

Posted on May 7, 2024 8:35 AM

1 reply

May 18, 2024 8:30 AM in response to mykeal257

The error message "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store" usually occurs when you're attempting to download an app for the first time using a new Apple ID. This isn't an error per se, but rather a prompt to set up your Apple ID for the App Store.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to complete the initial setup process for your Apple ID. Here's how to do it:

1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap your name at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Media & Purchases.
  4. Sign in to your Apple ID if prompted.
  5. If you haven't already, enter your billing and shipping information. You can choose to enter a valid credit card or select "None" if you don't plan on making purchases.
  6. Tap Review.
  7. Review your account information and tap Accept.

Once you've completed these steps, you should no longer encounter the error message "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store" when downloading apps.

>> This Apple ID has not yet been used in th… - Apple Community

This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store Why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.