Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPhone 15 Pro Max Wi-Fi calling not working, Call fail, and calls won’t come through

WI-FI CALL ISSUE!!!

NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE IN THE PAST WITH IPHONE 12 OR 14, FOR MONTHS NOW WHEN I AM AT HOME CALL FAILS WHEN I TRY TO CALL SOMEONE, AND I DON’T RECEIVE 80% OF MY CALLS!

For the past few months, my family has to text me when they have tried to call me. It’s to the point I look down and have a text from family or my husband that says “voicemail” and I roll my eyes and call them. For a while I would call my husband and he never called me back, hours later he would say I did call you back you didn’t answer, and I never got anything. So now he has to text me if he tried to call me and I didn’t get it. Same thing with my Mom and family, they used to text me “tried to call you, went to voicemail” now they just text me “voicemail”

I have high speed 1200 mbps internet 🛜 and I have no issues on my computers or streaming videos on my phone or tv it’s just my phone calls at home on wifi.

ITS LITERALLY JUST MY PHONE CALLS NOT COMING THROUGH WHEN IM ON MY HOME WIFI, ITS EVEN ON OTHER PEOPLES WIFI AS WELL, WHEN I SWITCH TO MY PHONE DATA I GET ALL OF MY CALLS, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO BE USING ALL OF MY PHONE DATA AT HOME JUST TO MAKE SURE I GET MY PHONE CALLS.

$1200 PHONE AND CANT GET MY PHONE CALLS? WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

I WORK IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, I DON’T HAVE ON SOME WEIRD AWARENESS SETTING, I AM UP TO DATE ON UPDATES.

FIX THE ISSUE DEVS!!

I haven’t come to this support page since I got my 15 pro max and it was hot and overheating, they fixed that issue. Now I’m here seeing other people not getting their phone calls. Fix the main issues before you put out new wallpapers or lose customers to Samsung. Every time there is an update I hope it will fix the wifi call issue. Why am I not getting my calls and getting call failed when I make 90% of my calls at home on high speed internet, never had this problem in the last 5 years with previous iPhones. $1200 phones should get phone calls!

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 21, 2024 2:12 PM

3 replies

May 25, 2024 5:01 AM in response to BrittneyWashingtonState

Hopefully someone is still watching this thread. I have Verizon WiFi calling on my Starlink network and no WiFi calling on local internet. Slightly different routers, but the same settings as best I can tell. I understand location doesn’t matter due to Starlink being satellite. My 2 locations are 1 mile apart and I drive to my Starlink to make calls.

does anyone have a suggestion of router setting to look at so I can compare them?

Thanks

iPhone 15 Pro Max Wi-Fi calling not working, Call fail, and calls won’t come through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.