List of recently updated apps suddenly gone from the App Store

I opened the App Store and tapped my profile picture to check for updates... and I immediately noticed the list of recently updated apps was completely gone! I've tried pulling down to refresh, force quitting and relaunching the App Store, and even hard restarting my iPhone, but it's still empty.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm justly slightly concerned if this has any effect on future app updates because I saw some posts on Reddit where users couldn't see updates unless they went to individual app pages.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 14, 2024 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2024 9:58 PM

That thread was a discussion for app updates that can be made visible by simply pulling down the accounts page to refresh. My issue is with the disappearance of the section listing all my recently updated apps. Sure there’s a slight connection with the thread you linked, but they’re essentially different concerns.

18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2024 9:58 PM in response to Limnos

That thread was a discussion for app updates that can be made visible by simply pulling down the accounts page to refresh. My issue is with the disappearance of the section listing all my recently updated apps. Sure there’s a slight connection with the thread you linked, but they’re essentially different concerns.

List of recently updated apps suddenly gone from the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.