iPhone 13 Pro Max Cellular Network Issue

I am having cellular network issues on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. It seems to have happened since the last update which was iOS 17.5.1 . Did it happen to anyone one else as well? I visited the Apple Store this morning and they suggested to get it repaired which is costing me a lot of money as my phone’s warranty expired just 10 days ago. I want to try and build a case to go back to the store as I’ve heard this is a wider issue for other people too. Any suggestions would be helpful!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 23, 2024 11:50 AM

1 reply

Jun 23, 2024 12:04 PM in response to MRIsrani

MRIsrani wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/7805071d-3722-40eb-8b3b-84b2049470bb
I am having cellular network issues on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. It seems to have happened since the last update which was iOS 17.5.1 . Did it happen to anyone one else as well? I visited the Apple Store this morning and they suggested to get it repaired which is costing me a lot of money as my phone’s warranty expired just 10 days ago. I want to try and build a case to go back to the store as I’ve heard this is a wider issue for other people too. Any suggestions would be helpful!!

Reset/ or a Force Restart,

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Settings>General>Transfer or Reset iPhone>Reset>Reset Network Settings <—————————RESET

If you see SOS, No Service, or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

no resolve—put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - identify potential hardware and software issues

How to put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - Apple Support

iPhone 13 Pro Max Cellular Network Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.