How to change my Apple ID password without access to the email?

i have been trying to reset my password since I forgot it. Every time I do it I keep getting a message saying an email will be sent problem is the email for my Apple ID hasn’t been used since 2017 and I no longer have access to it. How can I change my password with out it sending a email to my old email

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 3, 2024 6:12 AM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2024 7:18 AM in response to Arllett

If you don't receive your verification or reset email, read this Apple Support article: If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity. More detail in —> Activation Lockout Issues - Apple Community

This page has telephone numbers for contacting Apple for support and service ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

If you are signed into this forum using the same Apple Account then your browser may be configured to automatically enter your password. You should be able to view stored passwords in your browser's preferences/settings.

How to change my Apple ID password without access to the email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.