You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access my social media account with iCloud.net email

does anyone know what happened to old icloud.net emails. because i used to have one that has a “.net” and wont work with a “.com.” i created my account on a certain social media platform with an icloud.net email and i cant access it anymore. please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 15, 2024 8:13 PM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2024 9:50 PM in response to atg1122

atg1122 Said:

"I can't access my social media account with iCloud.net email: does anyone know what happened to old icloud.net emails. because i used to have one that has a '.net' and wont work with a '.com.' i created my account on a certain social media platform with an icloud.net email and i cant access it anymore. please help"

-------

Change the eMail Address:

Apple canned the iCloud.net domain about half a decade a go. So, have your social media account let you change the eMail address. If ned be, see if you can log in with for got password, and then go into your account settings, changing the password.

I can't access my social media account with iCloud.net email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.