You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

when I shut down my phone, force reset, or anything that causes my phone to turn off, its being weird.

1) Like I said in the title, my phone becomes weird when I turn it off, or anything that associates with turning it off. When it would 'power on' the phone screen would just light up black; Then, I'd have to force reset many times until it turns on.

2) Last night, my keyboard would freeze all my apps when I'd start typing. I have no idea what to do.

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 16, 2024 8:29 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jul 16, 2024 8:34 AM in response to s4turday

s4turday wrote:

1) Like I said in the title, my phone becomes weird when I turn it off, pr anything that associates with turning it off. When it would 'power on' the phone screen would just light up black; Then, I'd have to force reset many times until it turns on.

2) Last night, my keyboard would freeze all my apps when I'd start typing. I have no idea what to do.

Put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - identify potential hardware and software issues

How to put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - Apple Support

If your iPhone won't turn on or is black /frozen / stuck

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

Check Device Coverage

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

when I shut down my phone, force reset, or anything that causes my phone to turn off, its being weird.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.