Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please contact itunes support to complete this transaction????????

well im getting this stupid error and i tried almost all of my family members credit cards

"please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction."

and i hate it i cant buy or even create an account because of this stupid error
if someone know how to resolve this let me know please

Inter 2.5GHZ, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 5, 2011 5:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2018 6:31 AM

I had the same problem, but got it solved..

Contacted Apple support, and the reason i should call them was my domain on the emailaddress. If your apple id email address is not @hotmail, @icloud, @anything_known_by_apple - it wont let you get pass this point. So i called them to make my address/domainname pass. After that i could get through the confirmation process.

Hope this helps

186 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2018 6:31 AM in response to Sersem

I had the same problem, but got it solved..

Contacted Apple support, and the reason i should call them was my domain on the emailaddress. If your apple id email address is not @hotmail, @icloud, @anything_known_by_apple - it wont let you get pass this point. So i called them to make my address/domainname pass. After that i could get through the confirmation process.

Hope this helps

Oct 14, 2017 4:14 PM in response to DusanNish

By the way, i was just creating my account i created apple id and after i wanted to download free apps (facebook, instagram etc...) when i got stucked in "Payment method" sector filling my first, second name. As for the card i chose none (3rd option) because i dont have card nor paypal. I am not interested in buying apps, just downloading free apps.

Aug 8, 2017 9:48 AM in response to Sersem

Sersem wrote:

well im getting this stupid error and i tried almost all of my family members credit cards

"please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction."

and i hate it i cant buy or even create an account because of this stupid error
if someone know how to resolve this let me know please

It is NOT an error, it IS an instruction. Follow it.

Oct 14, 2017 1:49 PM in response to King_Penguin

Hello there buddy, i have the same problem and i filled ticket and send it to iTunes Support. But im still scared that i wont fix problem since im from Serbia and there isn't an option to pick Serbia as a state while filling "billing address" section.

So as for example people from US chose US and their zip code matches the state, but in my case i type :

Street: The one from my ID card (serbian street)

City: Nis (serbian city)

State: United States (since i dont have an option "Serbia")

Zip code: I typed 18000 which is the zip code from my town Nis

Mobile : my current one.

After i got denied with a massage that my zip (serbian zip) doesnt match the state i chose (US) i tried with other combination which i kinda found on the internet (youtube) how they do it, people from my country. After a few attempts i got the same message as the owner of this letter "Please contact iTunes...." What is your opinion on this one? Im really scared that i gave 600+euros for my first iphone and im getting blocked my first day using it! What scares me most is that in my town there isn;t any store i can go to and handle this. Can you picture me please how the ticked should look because im not really sure about my previous one. Thank you in advance!

Oct 14, 2017 11:28 PM in response to DusanNish

There isn't an iTunes Store in Serbia, so you must be trying to use a different country on your account - using a country's store when not in that country isn't allowed, that is likely to be why you are getting the message to contact Support (as you are trying to violate the store's terms). Until if/when Apple open an iTunes Store there you won't be able to have an iTunes account and download iTunes content.

Dec 25, 2017 5:31 AM in response to ohnojames

ohnojames wrote:

Thanks for adding absolutely no solution for this problem. Being rude isn't necessary. I am having the exact same problem 7 years later and I know for a fact it isn't with my account.

What does that matter, the way forward is to contact iTunes support, you can choose to do nothing if you want, but then nothing will happen.

Sep 1, 2018 5:10 PM in response to Sersem

If you are receiving a billing error message it likely has something to do with the family sharing feature. The primary person on family sharing has to update their billing information. This happens when cards expire or are deactivated. Occasionally Apple will ask for the CVV code on the back of the card. That member can alternatively add a different card and delete their primary card.

Please contact itunes support to complete this transaction????????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.