Previous 1 2 3 Next 79 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2016 9:11 AM by HaLongBay
Mr.Acacio Level 1 Level 1
Hi
Just try to download a free App today and got this message. I Tried to reset the password but it didnt fixed it.
I can access all my information, change password and stuff. But I cannot download apps in my iphone. I search for all apple support but I only found support for "This Apple ID has been diabled for security reasos"
Dont know what to do.

Iphone 4, iOS 4
  • Mollerade Level 1 Level 1
    Same here. Resetting apple id password did nothing. Am waiting for a reply from apple..
  • Mr.Acacio Level 1 Level 1
    I`ve contacted Apple and got a reply saying they are going to fix it soon. But they didnt say the reason why my ID was diabled. =\
  • erickson1906 Level 1 Level 1
    Did you hear back from Apple? What was the problem?
  • Alexander Wayne Level 1 Level 1
    Hey everyone, I am having the same excate issue. Opened AppStore app on my macbook pro ( not itunes ) and tried to download a free app. and the i got this " Your Apple ID has been disabled. " I am pretty stumped ... I could edit my info under my user account however. I have only download one other thing from the app store back on Jan, 20 2011.

Just wanted to share My thoughts.
  • susanfromsacramento Level 1 Level 1
    I'm starting to get frustrated. After detecting a fraudulent charge on my debit card from iTunes a few weeks ago, which I alerted them to, it seems my Apple ID has been disabled.

I set up my new debit card number in my accounts settings, have changed my password 3 times, and have contacted Apple via the support page 5 times, all to no avail. I even visited my local Apple store. Everyone just points to the support page which for me has been a dead end.

Anyone have a resolution for this?
  • Jeanne Lee Level 1 Level 1
    Same problem is happening to me.
    My apple ID is suddenly disabled,
    and it makes me more frustrating as I've never used any credit cards on my account, used only gift cards, so I'm very sure that my case cannot be a chargeback issue.
  • deleonju Level 1 Level 1
    I also got this problem last night. I emailed and got a reply asking me for some info and that they would investigate and that it would take a couple of days... No reason why it got disabled.. Did all of you get your accounts re-activated?
  • ibob93 Level 1 Level 1
    same problem for me. I just post a question to the itunes support in France…
    Since 3 weeks I haven't be able to upgrade my iphone softwares

Message was edited by: ibob93
  • JR from PA Level 1 Level 1
    Has Apple responded? I had a bogus iTunes charge due to credit card fraud a month ago and now my Apple ID has been disabled. I can access the account at iTunes.com and all is well--the credit card on the account is valid. I can access the account via Settings on the iPad and all is ok with no mention of the account being disabled. When I try to update my apps on the iPad, however, I get the disabled Apple ID message. Multiple attempts to contact Apple result in being routed to Tech Support and told I have to spend $29 for support for what seems to be a problem on the Apps Store servers.
  • WhitneyVeron123 Level 1 Level 1
    when will it get fixed?
  • vgiorda Level 1 Level 1
    How do you do to communicate with them? it is so confusing and no solution my account Your Apple ID has been disabled.
    and no solution just because steve jobs is dying may be they are letting apple go down with him
  • inpaperclouds Level 1 Level 1

I just got an iPhone today (its my first iphone) and my account was disabled too...

I can log in to my apple ID online just fine but not from my phone...

this is ridiculous.

• JLBike Level 1 Level 1

I did type my apple ID that i seems to work to me but password can enter but apps won't download for upgrade. What kind of iTune is it doing? No phone call! I really need to call to iTune on the phone for much easier than e-mail. I need your help for save time period!

Previous 1 2 3 Next