Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri is not working AT ALL on new iphone 4s. Anyone else having trouble?

iPhone 4s arrived by mail today. Turned on Siri via Settings/General. Asking REALLY simple questions like "What is the weather?" and Siri has not responded ONCE with an answer other than:

"What was that again?"

"Sorry, something's gone wrong. Can you try that agan?"

"Sorry, I didn't get that."

"Uh oh. Something's wrong. Can you try again?"

SO frustrating and disappointing. The microphone doesn't seem like the problem, as it is able to record audio elsewhere.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue with Siri?

iPhone 4s-OTHER, iOS 5, brand new iphone 4s

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 4:36 PM

433 replies

Oct 14, 2011 4:50 PM in response to hannahat

Yes, exact same issue. It's on, I've tried all the suggested questions. It goes away to think for quite a while with spinning glow and returns with "Sorry, something's gone wrong. Can you try that again?" or something similar each time. Then it just said out loud (but did not write out) "Sorry, I'm having trouble connecting to the network". I'm on wifi and the wifi is working well for other apps. Maybe their servers are overwhelmed?

Oct 14, 2011 5:38 PM in response to hannahat

Having similar issues. Siri worked great earlier in the day. Then about 1730 ET Siri kept giving me a message like, "Sorry Ken, I cannot help you." Then around 2000 ET all I can get is, "Network busy." Tried steps of disabling Siri and restarting iPhone only to receive the same error message that Siri cannot connect because the network is busy.

Siri is not working AT ALL on new iphone 4s. Anyone else having trouble?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.