Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud mail problems

iCloud mail problems

For the last 26 hours we are unable to receive emails from our iCloud account.

The message is 'Cannot Get Mail, the user name or password for iCloud is incorrect'.

I do not think that my user name or password is incorrect as it works for all other related iCloud services and iTunes, etc.

Even after changing the password, the iCloud mail error is persisting on all devices, iPad, iMac, MBP, iPhone.

Any help anyboby?

Cheers

McKiwi

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 17, 2012 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2012 2:59 PM

I would ask to you and ALL the ones who are having this problem to click SENDO ERROR TO APPLE, on icloud homepage. May be we have an answer, Thanks

Gianlorenzo

44 replies

Mar 17, 2012 3:20 PM in response to McKiwi

I'm having the same problem and spend nearly 2 hours on the phone with apple tech support to no avail. I was told it was isolated to my ID (obviously not). Not sure about your situation but I am able to see my calendar and contacts just not email. The informed me it might be a "server glitch" that might resolve itself tomorrow. If it is not resolved tomorrow they will have to send it to their engineers to troubleshoot, unfortunately for me the engineers don't work on the weekend. Overall they seemed really unconcerned about which I find unacceptable. I'd suggest contacting tech support so they see that more people are having the issue.

In respone to gianlorenzo, I did send the report to apple as well, support seemed to be unconcerned with that as well.

Mar 18, 2012 8:56 AM in response to McKiwi

Hi. My email been down since Friday, says it's the wrong password but it isn't!!
Thought it might just be via my iphone but I can't get in on my MacAir or my other apple devices. I can log into Cloud, but when I go to look at Mail application it crashes and asks me to send a report.

If anyone gets to the bottom of this, please share, thanks.

Justin

iCloud mail problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.