Previous 1 2 3 Next 176 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 6:54 PM by kap_australia
Antgeez Level 1 (0 points)

iOS6 updated no problem on my iPad. All other apps working fine (although when are Google releasing YouTube and Maps! )

I activated iTunes Match which was working previously fine, yet after upgrading to iOS6 all I get when I get when I go into music is the main screen with a picture of a cloud and an empty loading bar underneath. I have left this for an hour or so with no change.. I appreciate I have A LOT of music but this isn't right!

I have tried turning match off and back on, also rebooted the iPad but it has made no difference. Any one got any further suggestions.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6
  • Phill85 Level 1 (5 points)

Exact same issue here on iPhone 4 -and like that I have a huge library! Could be something to do with it!?

Ahhh it's working now!! So I just restarted my phone.. And went into display settings and selected to Never turn the display off.. So I looked into the music app and its loading up now! Yaaaay!

• Antgeez Level 1 (0 points)

Thanks! I have done the same. It has been updating for around 45mins and its still only 3 quarters of the way!

This is a problem Apple need to look into.

That's good!! So yeah mine is the same stuck on 3/4 for about an hour. So I'll wait patiently (with no music in work) lol and ill let u know what happens! Good luck!

• Antgeez Level 1 (0 points)

After over an hour it completed and my albums appeared to be available, however when I go into songs they are blank!

Can't access anything! Pics attached

Itunes match problem 1.pngItunes match problem 2.png

• pkaiman Level 1 (0 points)

Same exact problem. I have over 17,000 songs. Wonder if that's causing the problem?

Looks like all of my albums and artists are showing up but none of the songs are available (just as you show above). When I start the music app on my ipad the iCloud loading icon shows up for about 30 seconds and then disappears. The loading status seems to show 0% complete. Some of my album artwork shows up, but most of the images are blank. It's been like this for 18+ hours.

• ihf_bell Level 1 (0 points)

exactly the same problem. also on a iphone 4. i can't help but i start to believe that this must be a serious ios bug!!

• theresafromedgewater Level 1 (0 points)

Also on iphone 4s.  Same problem.  My ipad 2 is fine.  I also have a large library.  Unfortunately, I cannot change the setting which keeps my display from turning off because of the security application on my phone to allow my work email. 

• yoooreds Level 1 (0 points)

Exact same problem here.

It worked fine on my iphone 4s and mac (itunes).

But the ipad (Gen 3) is showing empty tracks all 0.00 in length

• pkaiman Level 1 (0 points)

Working fine on my iPhone 4. Just not working on my iPad (The New iPad). iCloud loading graphic continues to show 0% complete (19 hours later ... And counting).

that's weird - i'll try it on my iPad this evening. still not working on my iphone 4. the loading bar starts but it cancels after some time and tells me that there was no music in the cloud and it shows the button to the iTunes store instead...

• honko Level 1 (0 points)

I have exactly the same situation on my iPhone 4s. I plugged the phone into my macbook pro to have a look at how the data seems to be distributed and it showed about 100 songs and a mysterious 4 gigs of data labeled "other." Before I updated, I probably had about that much music on my phone, but the phone claims that I have no music on it at all, not even the 100 or so songs that appeared in iTunes.

• iappleid Level 1 (0 points)

Apple PLEASE figure this out ASAP. My friend (4S) and I (4) are both sitting here scouring these forums for an answer. Neither of us can get Match to Match anything. He had the issue with his where he could see the artists but there were no songs so he restored all setting from iCloud and now its giving him nothing. Same with my phone. This service (even before this issue) is not worth the $. Please fix. Thanks.

this is how it looks like on my phone:

1. match seems to load the songs

2. it cancels the loading process and shows me the screen "No music - You can download music from the iTunes Store"

@apple: this is just ridiculous - please fix it asap!!!Foto.JPG

Foto2.JPG

Previous 1 2 3 Next