Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cant I send pics since the ios 6 upgrade? Any clues on a fix?

Since the upgrade No one in the house has been able to send photos.

I have researched and found that you could attempt to "reset" the network settings - THIS DID NOT WORK for us! (but feel free to try it)

Also we tried the basic, shut down the phone for 2 minutes method - THIS DID NOT WORK for us! (but feel free to try it)

I am so at my wits end I could SCREAM!

Apple is supposed to be the WORLDS BEST! Then they bring out THIS kind of TRASH?!? Really? Siriously? (yes - that was a total BLAST at Apple)

I enjoy using my camera but LOVE being able to send the pictuers to ppl in the family when I take them... as does everyone else in the household.

I'd appreciate if anyone had any clues on a avenue I have NOT attempted please let me know.

Thanks every so much!

iPhone 4, iOS 6, Just updated 9/19/2012 WHAT A FAIL!

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 7:39 PM

103 replies

Sep 21, 2012 1:38 AM in response to Kara_71

I also had this problem, but after I re-entered the MMS settings provided by my phone operator, it worked.

Below is their guide, an even though it's in Norwegian, the entry details in the pictures should be similar to what everyone has to enter.

http://onecall.no/kundeservice/iphoneoppsett.php

By the way, it says in this guide that you have to reset all the mobile data settings first, then restart your phone, and then restart your phone after you have entered all the details.

Hope this helps. :-)

Sep 21, 2012 6:27 AM in response to Roberg_NOR

Good Morning,

Thanks for offering the information! however it doesn't seem to be helping - I can't get to the settings that you have described. :/

I clicked the link but it doesn't make any sense to me, it's unfortunately not written in language I can understand, I am trying to find English version. Thanks, a lot! 🙂

Sep 21, 2012 6:43 AM in response to Kara_71

I'm pretty sure that when I upgraded to iOS6, all the settings in Cellular Data Network was reset/deleted.

Therefore:

1. Settings -> General -> Cellular -> Cellular Data Network -> Check all fields.

2. All entries as shown in the link in my previous post probably has to be filled according to your own phone operator. Try visit their website, they should have a post on how to set up MMS/internet. That should also take care of problems with sending pictures via email as well.

By the way, use Google Translate if you need a translation of the Norwegian page. ;-)

Why cant I send pics since the ios 6 upgrade? Any clues on a fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.