Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I pair my hmdx jam wireless speaker with my ipad2 on ios6

I'm having trouble pairing my hmdx wireless speakers with my ipad2 on ios6

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 3:20 PM

73 replies

Jan 31, 2013 4:42 PM in response to Lskor

Hi there,

After all these years, this is my first post!

I purchased one of these cool little speakers and paired it so simply with my iPad mini. Then I tried to pair it with my MacBook Pro, seemingly to no avail... I tried it over and over and over... I was about to live with just using it with my iPad when and idea hit me--I shut off the Bluetooth in Settings on my iPad, effectively deleting it from my iPad so it was available to another device (I hadn't even thought of this before) and the retried pairing it with my MacBook and using the Use this Device from the Bluetooth dropdown menu above and VOILA!!! It finally worked!! I also did this with my iPhone 5 and it worked perfectly as well!

I now have a great little device that works with all my i devices. I hope this helps someone out...

Feb 2, 2013 3:22 AM in response to Lskor

Hi, I had the same problem but realized I had already paired my Blackberry (without issue) to HMDX Jam, but when I tried to pair it to my iPhone it didn't pair, giving the standard unhelpful answer.

I realized that the Jam can only pair with one device at one time. Try unpairing any devices to the Jam and re-try pairing with your iPhone/iPad. This worked for me, but not sure if this solves your problem. Good luck!

Apr 14, 2013 11:24 AM in response to Lskor

My daughter and I recently both bought HDMX Jam2 speakers. We loved the smaller ones and thought bigger would be better, especially because we can use two for a stereo sound. On our iPhones they are. They work great with bigger sound. But, we cannot get either of the new ones to pair with my iPad 2. I had updated my iPhone to 6.1, but not my iPad2, so I did hoping that would fix the problem. Not. I have an email into tech support at HDMXaudio.com. I'll keep you posted.

How can I pair my hmdx jam wireless speaker with my ipad2 on ios6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.