Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My App Store shows a blank white screen no matter what i do - any way to fix this?

My app store function only returns a blank, white on featured, search, or any of the icon choices at the bottom except upgrades. All app store functions worked fine until today. I had upgraded to iOS 6 a few weeks ago. I've reset some functions like Network settings and restarted the phone among countless other trouble shooting actions, but nothing has worked. Does anybody know how to fix this??

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 1:57 PM

Actually there is a simple fix,

1. Open Settings.
  2. Go to iTunes & App Store Section.
  3. Tap on Apple ID.
  4. Click the sign out option.
  5. Open the App Store.
  6. Wait a few seconds for content load.
  7. Go to the purchases section and Sign in.
69 replies

Oct 14, 2012 7:54 PM in response to Robobro

Try these things.

Go to Settings>General>Date and Time>Set Automatically>Off. Set the date one year ahead. Try to update the apps again. If you get an error message, go back to the settings. Correct the date and time (set automatically) then go back and try to update the apps again.

Or try this

Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services (swipe to the bottom of the page to find this)>Location Based iAds>Off.

Oct 14, 2012 8:07 PM in response to Robobro

Yes this is SOOOO annoying. It has basically been going on for me ever since I upgraded..haha what an upgrade, to the ios6. I can open the updates but then nothing will update. I have tried EVERYTHING the discussions recommend but still nothing. I have wasted to many hours! Apple needs to step it up when it comes to finding a solution to this!

My App Store shows a blank white screen no matter what i do - any way to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.