Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud "unable to connect to server" after update to IOS 7

I cant access to ITunes Radio and cant login in ICloud. ITunes Radio did work but after the first song -> "No Content" ... Anyone know about these problems ?

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 4:57 PM

Since ALL of the Apple servers are slammed right now, I'd suggest just trying again later.

75 replies

Sep 18, 2013 6:43 PM in response to Silver Dragon 7

Argh.. I thought it was just me. I restored my phone and reinstalled iOS7 thinking I got a bad copy.

My iTunes Radio is working but I'm getting the exact "Unable to connect to server" error with iCloud. It started when it asked me to Agree on a new iCloud Terms of Services. And it won't Accept because it can't connect to server.

My friend on the other hand cannot connect to both iTunes Radio and iCloud.

Another friend is having intermittent problem with iMessage.

So I guess it's Apple servers and we just have to wait until it settles down.

At least we know it's not our devices and/or apple accounts that are faulty. This is somehow a relief.

Sep 18, 2013 11:12 PM in response to ComServ

ComServ, it doesn't matter where you are, I had the same problem from the Czech Republic. Just try the trick suggested above, as it worked for me and other people, so it might work for you too: download/install/launch Apple's "Find my friends" app, use your iCloud credentials, accept new licence agreement from there, and then go back to iCloud settings and it should work!

ICloud "unable to connect to server" after update to IOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.