Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installed Maverick and now cannot print any pdf's correctly

So I've just installed Maverick and now whenevery I try printing a pdf from adobe acrobat 10 pro all fonts go crazy and nothing is readable. Does anyone have any idea why and how to fix it?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 7:40 AM

49 replies

Oct 24, 2013 7:42 AM in response to Gergaburger

I cannot print using preview, textedit, pages, & numbers so far. I print to an office copier that has security set up for each user. This is what I see when I try to print...

User uploaded file

If I choose Adobe Reader to print a pdf document, it prints fine with no warning. I can also print from Safari with no issues. No drivers are available from the vendor, but why would I be able to print from Adobe Reader and Safari and not the others?

Oct 24, 2013 8:11 AM in response to Gergaburger

Hello, I've got the same problem since I've had installed Maverick. Acrobat Pro 10 does not print correctly. My prints exacly look like the samples Gergaburger has posted at 24.10.2013 02:31. I've got an epson accu laser (CX11NF) too. I wonder if there could be a problem produced by the epson printer drivers. If it should be a problem produced by Acrobat Pro, I would be very disapointed about this expensive software! I hope that Apple, Adobe or Ebson will provide a solution for this problem very soon.

Installed Maverick and now cannot print any pdf's correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.