Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store "Purchased" area is blank.

When I click "Purchased" in the iTunes store, a blank page appears. None of the purchases I made on my Apple TV are available for download to iTunes on my MacBook Pro. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a solution?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 2:10 PM

Same issue here since updating to Mavericks. Apple support was unable to offer a solution other than sign out/sign in, update/restart, which I'd already done. It appears others are having the issue as well. Will be watching in hopes for a solution so that I will have access to my purchases once again...

51 replies

Nov 1, 2013 11:33 AM in response to borishnakov

The solution of re-creating the account and re-downloading my entire 100GB library also worked for me.

I then downloaded a digital booklet - then it broke again and a blank page appears when I try to use the store.

Luckily, I knew which digital booklet I downloaded. I deleted it and my Purchases page works again.

Maybe deleting digital booklets works for others as well.

Nov 2, 2013 10:54 PM in response to jrey517

Nothing new as of yet and I am still having issues. If I start adding too many music files, I receive the blank Purchased page again. Anytime I turn iTunes Match on, it breaks. I can't download any files with iTunes Match on our it breaks. If I download songs from the cloud and then turn on iTunes match, all my purchased music is shown as Matched and not Purchased.

This is the worst product launch ever. I love(d) Apple products but there is a major problem with iTunes, Mavericks, and iTunes Match. Everything worked fine before I upgraded to Mavericks. It jacked my MacBookPro up, shutdown times took three to five minutes And I had considerable hang ups. I started from scratch with a clean install and this really caused some major issues. Apple needs to get updates out on iTunes and Mavericks now. No more waiting.

Nov 3, 2013 5:28 AM in response to Cubus25

this is the formal reply i got back from apple:

"We might need help from our Apple Technical Support Team to resolve this
issue but I'll see if we can have it resolved on our end.
I recommend that you attempt to resolve this issue by uninstalling iTunes and
then reinstall the latest version. To do this, first ensure that you are logged
in to an Administrator user account on your computer, then follow the
instructions in the appropriate article:
Removing and reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for
Windows Vista or Windows 7
Removing and reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for
Windows XP
Note: Titles you purchased from the iTunes Store or imported from CDs are saved
in your iTunes folder by default and are not deleted by uninstalling iTunes.
Backing up your iTunes library regularly is recommended.
After successfully uninstalling iTunes, please ensure you have upgraded to the
latest Service Pack for Windows by installing all updates available to you on
Microsoft Windows Update:
Once you have the latest Service Pack for Windows installed, download and
install iTunes for Windows:
If you continue to experience difficulty with this issue, you may wish to
contact Apple technical support. A representative will be able to tell you about
Apple's complimentary and fee-based support options and can help you determine
which option might be most helpful.
If you would like to create a technical-support case via our website and arrange
for a representative to call you, please visit the Apple Expert website:
If you prefer to contact Apple technical support by telephone, AppleCare
technical support is available Monday - Friday from 08:00 - 19:45 and Saturday
10:00 - 17:45, at 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273)
Please let me know if you continue to experience difficulties and I'm happy to
find further resolution. Thanks for your patience. I hope you have a good day.
Sincerely,
K
"

there's NO WAY i'm uninstalling and reinstalling itunes. i have no doubt EVERYTHING will be lost. i just can't take that chance. sounds like THEY need to fix the bug.

let me know if this actually works for anyone.

thanks,

anthony

Nov 3, 2013 9:28 AM in response to tknipp

I fixed the problem! At least on my computer, I don't know if this will work for you all. This is what I did:

1. Go to "preferences" in iTunes

2 Click on the "store" tab

3. Check "Show iTunes in the cloud purchases". This will make all of your purchases show up on your computer as if they are downloaded. Make sure this is working before you go on to the next step.

4. Once all of your movies, music, etc. it showing up, go back through those steps and un click "Show iTunes in the cloud purchases".

5. Go to the iTunes store and see if your "purchased" option works. it did for me!

iTunes Store "Purchased" area is blank.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.