Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect

Hi

i am trying to login

here :https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wo/2.0

it gives that error-warning

Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect.

what should i do?

my username and password is correct

thank you

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 2:43 AM

33 replies

Jan 3, 2014 7:52 PM in response to avi0922thebest

iTunes Connect is related to one of your Apple IDs. If you have multiple accounts - "basic" Apple iTunes account, paid books, free books etc,. Each requires its own iTunes Connect account.

Each account also requires a new email address... you cannot use one email for every account.

I cannot comment on app developers requirements - but knowing Apple, they will not be much if any different to book accounts.

Jan 26, 2014 11:34 PM in response to HüseyinÇelik

I'm having trouble with this too. I have an Apple ID that I've been using for years for personal use, to buy apps, songs, use my iphone, etc. Now I've published my first book, Double Happiness, and I want to sell the ebook version on iBooks. I clicked to set up a "paid account," used my longtime Apple ID, and now it won't let me in. It's been about 48 hours, and I still can't get in. Do I need to create a new Apple ID for this, or does it just take longer than 48 hours, and I should be hearing from them soon?

Many thanks for any help!

Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.