Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center keeps signing me out

I have an iPhone 4s with iOS 7. Every time I try to open a game on my phone, I get a pop up asking me to sign into game center. This started a couple days ago and it is really annoying. What makes it worse is that it doesn't even let me sign in all the time. Sometimes it allows me to sign in to game center and sometimes I get a message saying it cannot connect to server. Its really annoying and frustrating. I am not sure what to do to fix this.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 8:08 AM

Hello Emily,

We've an article that can help you get signed into Game Center.

FaceTime, Game Center, Messages: Troubleshooting sign in issues

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3970

Cheers,

Allen

52 replies

Jan 3, 2014 12:59 PM in response to Emily Appleton

I also have been having this problem ever since upgrading to ios 7 on my ipad2. its super obnoxious, i play a ton of game center games and having to re enter my password 10 times a day is really tedious. The link the previous poster suggested may be helpful to those who are not actully connected to the internet, but all of the suggestions in that post have not resolved anything for me. Connectivity is not an issue. I confirm that I am signed into the Settings > Game Center, but for some reason after a random amount of time, it will sign me out. Then i start getting the pop ups. What would cause the ipad to sign out of game center randomly? No one else uses this ipad, i have all my settings saved. I dont have this problem on my iphone 5. What the heck? To make it worse sometimes i will be in a game center game (for example clash of clans, and yes i do have the "Welcome" game center badge) then i will switch to a different game suddenly, needs my password again, then back to clash and i need to enter it again. Any suggestions would be welcomed, thanks!

Jan 5, 2014 8:51 PM in response to Aaronislame

I'm in the same boat as you. I have an iPad 2 with iOS7 and am having the same problem. It probably started 3-4 weeks ago. Here's my temporary solution which tends to work for about a week or two before kicking back in. Close all the running apps (double-click the home button and swipe up on all running apps) and then restart by holding down the hold button on the top (or side) and powering the unit off. When starting it up again, log in to Game Center and with any luck, it'll remember it for a while. This will have to do until Apple addresses this in an iOS update. Good luck!

Game Center keeps signing me out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.