Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad tries to connect with old Apple ID.

I can not delete the old ID, because i changed my account to a new one because of password phishing (popular in germany since a few days).

ipad is asking me all the time via pop-up field for the password of the old apple id.

Cause of this, i can't use my iPad anymore. The Pop-Up is coming every 2 Seconds, asking to sign in into iCloud.

The bottom line is: How can i tell my ipad, that

a.) I'm using a new Apple ID

b.) I can't sign out of my old Apple ID, because my password is gone. (For sure, i asked the Microsoft Support to re-create my account, but they are sleeping.

Please help.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 12:55 PM

8 replies

ipad tries to connect with old Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.