Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FITBIT+HEALTH APP

When I go into my Health app in IOS8 It show anywhere that ist working with fitbit. Anyone know how to sync them, or if fitbit will not work with the built in health app

User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8, Health app

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 2:19 PM

59 replies

Sep 26, 2014 12:14 PM in response to Coryj08

Now that 8.0.2 is out with HealthKit support, I believe we're now waiting on Apple to approve (and for developers to update) the updated apps that will integrate with Healthkit. Apple announced they pulled many updates when HealthKit was broken in the release of 8.0

So now we wait for fitbit to update.

Then, we'll figure out how this all works 🙂

Sep 26, 2014 12:19 PM in response to Coryj08

*Update*

I just got an update to MyFitnessPal that includes HealthKit integration!

There's settings inside MyFitnessPal to send data to HealthKit and once I turned those on, Health App now shows MyFitnessPal in the data sources and graphs are starting to populate!

So, as I mentioned above, you'll have to watch for updates to your favorite apps to roll out.

Sep 27, 2014 12:53 PM in response to dddrymon100

I have done some poking around and I see lots of things coming thru from MFP to Health App - Sodium and Calcium etc are coming thru from the foods I log in MFP so somethings are coming thru

For walking, I'm letting the phone track that data and it is working fine. I'm still tracking my location thru the fitbit app, but the phone is tracking steps

FITBIT+HEALTH APP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.