Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iGasLog app is not working on iPhone 5s after iOS 8 update

iGasLog app has stopped working in my iPhone 5s following update to iOS 8. I tried to seek developer iMobile Medic Ltd but their website does not work. Any suggestions?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 20, 2014 12:35 PM

44 replies

Sep 23, 2014 2:53 AM in response to bahaeddins

I have the same issue with iGasLog being completely frozen following update to iOS 8 on iPhone 5. It sadly doesn't make any difference not touching the menu button (and in any case I need to be able to create reports and therefore need access to the main menu). iMobileMedic.com website just has a lot of David Bowie stuff on it! No contact info or anything vaguely useful. Not very impressed after paying $38 for an App and potentially loosing all that data. Hope someone can sort it out.

Sep 23, 2014 4:27 AM in response to bahaeddins

Hi guys! I have the same problem 😟 nothing works... and I have an interview in 2 weeks time so need to be able to access my logbook ASAP... I have an ipad with the old version of Igaslog.. anyone knows if its possible to transfer the data from the portal to the ipad?? Cause when I say import data on the app on my ipad the it just shows an empty portal! 😟

Oct 2, 2014 1:37 PM in response to xnetco

HI,

I'm sure there are thousands of anaesthetists who would want to continue to use the iGaslog or change to something else with the same functionality. The key issue in here is how to import the data. Those contain sensitive information so the new app should directly import all the data. I have nearly 2000 patients' data what don't want to loose.

Oct 14, 2014 3:13 AM in response to bahaeddins

I am desperate to access the information in IGas log - any ideas on how to do this? (I also don't have access to doctors.net). I'm not interested in using the app anymore, am so angry we didn't get any warning about this, but I just want to get the information that is there.

I have been emaiiling myself backups - which I've never used and now when I try opening the back-up file - my Mac says it can't open the file! So I don't even have those.

Anyone tried re-installing ios7 and accessing it that way?? Am quite nervous to do that!

Please help!

iGasLog app is not working on iPhone 5s after iOS 8 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.