Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photo library (beta) stuck uploading

My iphone has been stuck uploading photos to the new icloud photo library (beta) for a day now. Any advise to get this going?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 12:57 PM

194 replies

Aug 8, 2017 5:55 AM in response to jasonfromwest new york

Hey guys.

I know that the only option is to stay on the photo screen and let it to upload all of the pictures. Make sure you don't lock your screen and stay at the photo section as long as it's needed.

However, if you don't care about the upload and just need to stop it you need to go to the Photo preference and disable icloud library.

Hope it was helpful advice.

Peace.

Nov 14, 2014 2:57 PM in response to Operator78

Yeah I agree it's beta, but seems like a fundamental function of i-'cloud' photo isn't working (uploading to the cloud). 🙂

I have an iPad/iPhone that were perfectly sync'd the first week and now they both aren't sync'd, iPhone's stuck on uploading... if they don't address this w/ the next iOS update I'm going to have to exit beta, if that's even possible...

Nov 24, 2014 5:42 AM in response to jasonfromwest new york

Same issue here! First it was stuck uploading 50ish photos, then I switched iCloud photo library off and on, it then uploaded 2000ish photos. All was good...until it started again. stuck uploading 4 photos for days! Switched it off and back on, nothing. Switched it off, turned my phone off and on, then switched photo library on and it started upload 2000ish photos again. It seemed to work...until again, it's stuck uploading again. Very very vey annoying!!!! Please fix this.

icloud photo library (beta) stuck uploading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.