Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID status code error/ wifi: time out

I've been having trouble with logging in when I want to update an app.

When I try to fill in my apple ID it keeps giving me 'Status code error'

Als I can't log in on itunes.

I never had this problem but since just know I can't get logged in anywhere.

Has anybody experienced this problem? and do you know how to fixe it?

I already tried to change te password, and to the obvious things, but nothings

seems to work.

(ps: I have a macbook pro retina)

An other problem I experience is the fact that I can't log on the wifi at my internship place.

I can go on it though my Iphone, and everybody else can get on it.

Except macbook users, they get a time out every time.

Is there a solution to this problem, that doesn't involve getting a new modem or anything else?

I really would be happy to get an answer to either of these 2 question

So thank you already

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 3:02 AM

81 replies

Mar 11, 2015 3:38 AM in response to minimanam

I encountered the problem before I installed the security update, and thought not having installed it may be causing the problem; however it has persisted after that update was installed, so that is probably not the cause. Still no apparent word from Apple on to matter, but hopefull it is just a temporary glitch as has been suggested elsewhere in this thread.

Mar 11, 2015 3:47 AM in response to ann.k.1991

I got his message three times and was about to close the App Store application when it informed me that my computer was about to restart. So to seems that in spite of apparently not being able to log in the download happened and the security update was installed.

The iMovie update that was supposed to happen at the same time did not work however. Maybe it's just an overload caused by many many people downloading the security update.

Mar 11, 2015 3:55 AM in response to Richard Nixon

Read the last post and tried the iMovie update again. Asked for password this time (it did not previously) but then came up with status_code_error once again. Perhaps this is just connected with high traffic. Certainly Apple are not saying anything as you can see from this feature on the Indy website (UK):

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/itunes-down-store- and-other-apple-services-experiencing-pr…

And the Apple status page here:

https://www.apple.com/uk/support/systemstatus/

Mar 11, 2015 4:42 AM in response to ann.k.1991

hi, i do got the same problem for my mac, i cant sign in to apple store again "status code error" message was shown.

besides that, i cant use find app on app store, it shows message;

"Your request produced an error. "

"[newNullResponse]"

every time i tried to use search function on mac store.

last, i cant sign in with my itunes as well..

omg, i think all problems caused after the last update 😟

Apple ID status code error/ wifi: time out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.