Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I report an abusive poster that I would like banned from forum?

There is someone on one of my threads who is highly disruptive. He keeps posting things that have nothing to do with the thread

and he is getting more and more abusive.

I don't see a mechanism to report a poster to request they be banned from the forum- does Apple not have a way to do that?!

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 12:32 PM

25 replies

Mar 11, 2015 12:58 PM in response to Kappy

It's not in the developer forums, it's in the regular forums, but Apple's site wouldn't let me pick the general forums, or iPad or iPhone, as my designated forum of concern

the thread is Re: Re: iOS 8 Wi-Fi problems

Is there a form that I can fill out that will be anonymous? I hate to post info on an open forum

I don't need to call him out in front of everyone, just contact Apple re them

Mar 11, 2015 1:07 PM in response to AppleZack

ok, thanks very much!

The one I am concerned about is Riddick187

I like to follow the posts so I can learn about solving my problem, but escalating sniping back and forth is helping no one

If this happens again in the future with a different thread or user, is this the best way to handle it, to post here in this forum?

I appreciate your assistance!

Mar 12, 2015 11:02 AM in response to AppleZack

I can't help but notice how this actually doesn't answer the posters question though. I noticed this thread when I was searching for a way to get rid of a bully that's been attacking me on my posts. Please post an actual answer to the question.

Where do we go to report abusive behaviour? Are you saying that you don't have a way of doing that?

Nov 22, 2015 8:34 PM in response to bobseufert

What do you do when you have a level 8 following you around reporting you for nothing. I have had post removed for not having any mechanical or tech info..blah blah, yet the post was me repeating the level 8s words. Seems as though the host isn't even looking at her post. How can mine be removed by nothing more than repeating her words, yet hers remains? And her posts have nothing to do with the subject, more along the line of, "Search your PC for the caps key". "Press it."

SO the person typed in caps. It happens to us all at times. But again her rude posts remain.

Is the only way to raise yourself up and then retaliate? Is there no way for them to put together all the false reports that she is making?

makes me wonder how long this post will remain or if she'll report this one too.

How can I report an abusive poster that I would like banned from forum?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.