Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe flash player- I can't download Adobe flash player. It says thank you and enjoy your Adobe flash player but when I try use to play a game it doesn't work. Can anyone help?

I Cannot download Adobe flashplayer. it seems like it downloads but I can't play any games.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 8:54 AM

38 replies

Mar 14, 2015 10:37 AM in response to Laurie287

A genuine alert that Flash is outdated and blocked is shown on this page. Follow the instructions on the page in that case. Otherwise, the alert is not trustworthy and someone may be trying to scam you into installing malware. If you see fake update prompts on more than one website, or if you've already followed one of the fake prompts, ask for instructions.

Adobe flash player- I can't download Adobe flash player. It says thank you and enjoy your Adobe flash player but when I try use to play a game it doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.