Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Band too small. Will there be a XL size?

As I looked through the options for the Apple Watch I was really pumped to get one. This was until I saw Apples band size chart. Immediately I realized that the band sizes would never fit my wrist. It is frustrating to think that Apple has alienated a whole group of customers because they decided not to make a XL Apple Watch Band. I guess my question to Apple is will there be a XL Apple Watch Band?

Its frustrating to think that I may not be able to pre order my device because of small bands.

Apple Watch-OTHER, iOS 8.2, Size

Posted on Apr 6, 2015 8:51 AM

59 replies

Apr 1, 2017 7:24 PM in response to BRZPR

I am so disappointed with apple, It's very disappointing that Apple caters to an audience with small wrists. I have huge hands big wrists and it's discriminatory Apple will not make a band that I can fit on my wrist I can use the largest bear they have on the last hole basically cutting off the circulation I want to see an extra lodge band made the least Apple could do for all the support from their customers We the customer are Apple,

Sep 22, 2017 3:58 AM in response to Newlyns1

Newlyns1 wrote:

Went to london today to buy a Hermes Apple watch all excited.... too small strap would not fit Crazy !

Apple please make a Hermes strap that will fir a normal person !! No watch purchased

If you would like to send feedback to Apple or Hermès, then you can do so here:

Apr 6, 2015 9:07 AM in response to BRZPR

BRZPR wrote:

As I looked through the options for the Apple Watch I was really pumped to get one. This was until I saw Apples band size chart. Immediately I realized that the band sizes would never fit my wrist..

Your wrist is larger than 8 inches/200mm?

The Sport band has 2 bands - 140mm-185mm and 160mm-210mm.

Classic is 145mm-215mm.

Link is 140mm-205mm.

-> Apple Watch Sizing chart

Apr 6, 2015 9:09 AM in response to BRZPR

this is a user helping user forum we are users like you so we have no real insight into as to if apple will make in terms of bands and what third party band makers will make

but you can advice apple that some have the requirements using the feedback channel as the watch currently have no independant feedback use the iphone one as the watch seem to heavy depend on an iphone to the point where one could call it an accessory

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Apr 11, 2015 5:46 PM in response to Rudegar

I too have called, chatted, emailed and went in person to an Apple store with your same question. Most of my friends have large wrists and it is hard to believe that someone did not think of this problem in advance. This is Apple after all. Many of the bands, like the milanese loop that I like, are simple to have made a little longer. There is no buckle or clip that would need to be moved or installed. The chat-line person told me there are no plans to customize the Watch. I don't want to customize it I would just like to be able to wear it as designed and not have to carry it in my pocket with my cellphone.

Apr 12, 2015 2:20 PM in response to BRZPR

I have read several comments like this - even mentioned it when I went to the Apple Store for my try-on. (BTW my wrist problem was that mine is around 170mm, which is at one end of the Leather Loop and the other end of the other size - glad I did not pre-order the larger band like I planned.) Anyway, the two people I spoke to said that (1) yes they have heard many comments/complaints about no larger sizes and (2) they have not heard of any plans by Apple at this point in manufacturing larger bands. However, they did say that there will be bands coming out by third party manufacturers and then (and I) would be very surprised if no one made an effort to fill this market if Apple does not decide to.

Apr 24, 2015 10:53 AM in response to BRZPR

look up the click for the apple watch it's an adapter that will let you use any 22mm band for the apple watch its for preorder now and I don't know when it comes out but may be the solution to this problem. I know it won't be the apple bands but still you can get leather bands cheaper from anyone and if it's a sport model I think they have one made out of aluminum so you don't get that stainless steel clash

Apple Watch Band too small. Will there be a XL size?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.