Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats playlists won't transfer to Apple Music

I just upgraded the iOS and the Beats app, but my Beats playlists won't transfer to Apple Music. When I try to go back to the Beats app, it switches me to Apple Music. How do I transfer my Beats library/playlists?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 10:17 AM

Same issue here. I also thought my username would transfer over, but it does not appear that it happened. I did notice that the artists that I followed in Beats Music did roll over.

38 replies

Jun 30, 2015 8:42 PM in response to Greg Wagoner

Mine too! Finally. I've already seen a glitch in the app. I can't scroll down to view all my playlists while a song is minimized. It covers up the bottom half of the playlist listings.

EDIT: some of the songs in my playlists are different versions. I can't even FIND the songs that were in my original playlists. The Cure, New Order... What gives?? They've been REPLACED with different live versions, not what I added. Can't even find the songs anymore. Did other artists do a Taylor Swift?

Beats playlists won't transfer to Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.