Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When ever I plug my iPhone 6 or iPad 2 into my Mac I get - no camera found. I am using latest version of Yosemite, iPhotos Version 1.0.1 (215.65.0) and I have Cannon software on my Mac. Any help would be gratefully received, thanks in advance.

When ever I plug my iPhone 6 or iPad 2 into my Mac I get - no camera found. I am using latest version of Yosemite, iPhotos Version 1.0.1 (215.65.0) and I have Cannon software on my Mac. Any help would be gratefully received, thanks in advance.

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 3:41 PM

2 replies

Aug 5, 2015 7:16 AM in response to Linc Davis

Thank you!

This got rid of the error message.

However, under my device within ITunes, photos do not appear in the list of accessible items, e.g. as Music and Movies do?

Is there a fix for this?

Also, before upgrading to the latest version of ITunes, if I ran update My Genius or Imported songs from a CD, the status bar where the apple logo is situated would provide me with status, this no longer appears - should it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.