Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 touchscreen issues

My Iphone 6 touchscreen does not work, well at its best intermittently! Most of the time you cannot even access the slide button to enter your passcode. My fingerprint will still work on some occasions, but then I still have the same problem of the touch screen not working, so cannot access anything on the phone. If I do manage to get past the fingerprint screen, the phone will sometimes start opening up different apps by itself, so there is a definite fault with it. I have followed all solutions online by resetting to factory settings, turning off and on etc.. But still the same problem. At the moment I am seconded abroad until the end of September, and I am not near a Apple shop in my area of work. Having looked on forums online this seems to have been a common problem, but I need to know if this is covered within the 1 year warranty, as I have not done anything to it, and I am bit frustrated with having a product that I cannot use.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 12:51 AM

1 reply

Iphone 6 touchscreen issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.