Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't apple let me post my question?

I have a really important question and it won't let me post it here..

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 3:04 AM

You've managed this post. Try again. Copy the text somewhere else so you don't lose it if the system rejects your post again.

tt2

21 replies

Jan 23, 2016 4:26 PM in response to winterxprince

I made my first post here today, and had the same issue at first. Are you using the words "S A M S U N G" ? I did, and it wouldn't let me post it (though it did not tell me why). I wondered if it was because I made reference to my prior cell phone type. I deleted that reference and reworded it a bit and then it posted just fine. Now I'm just hoping someone can reply and help me with my problem. 🙂

Jan 23, 2016 4:35 PM in response to terifromnova

terifromnova wrote:

I made my first post here today, and had the same issue at first. Are you using the words "S A M S U N G" ? I did, and it wouldn't let me post it (though it did not tell me why). I wondered if it was because I made reference to my prior cell phone type. I deleted that reference and reworded it a bit and then it posted just fine. Now I'm just hoping someone can reply and help me with my problem. 🙂

There is nothing wrong with using the word Samsung. Or Android. Or Windows. Or Microsoft. It's more likely just a temporary glitch in the forum software.

Jan 23, 2016 4:39 PM in response to terifromnova

terifromnova wrote:

Interesting - I had written "Samsung Galaxy" and it wouldn't let me post, but when I removed it, I could post it. That was the only thing I did differently.

But, you just wrote Samsung Galaxy and the post went through. The problem most likely had nothing to do with the content of your post. It was just Jive being cranky. It does that.

Why won't apple let me post my question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.