Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats studio wireless disconnecting

Since updating my iPhone 6 to iOS 9.2 my studio wireless headphones disconnect when using the skip function on the headphones. When you double-click the left side pause/skip/answer button they disconnect from the iPhone. I removed the previous bluetooth profile on the iPhone and reconnected via bluetooth. Same thing happened again. I submitted a feedback request to Apple but who knows how long this will take to fix.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2015 7:49 AM

25 replies

Dec 23, 2015 7:18 PM in response to MrOtts

I Have the same problem. Never had one single issue until iOS 9.2. Beats studio wireless with iPhone 6. Disconnects when I change songs. If I leave the songs run to the end (or just scrub to the end) then it will move to the next song without disconnecting. Happens in Apple Music and a couple of other apps I tried. The firmware update fix doesn't work for me because the beats updated tells me that my firmware is up to date. I've tried removing / forgetting and re-pairing, didn't work.

Dec 31, 2015 12:36 PM in response to MajorIP4

Like most of you on here, I'm having the same problem! Once again Apple seem to mess it up with updates!!! my wife's phone is running 9.1 and the pair and work perfectly! I then update my beats and they still disconnect etc. so I re try on my wife phone... Guess what... They work perfect again ( so I know my wireless studios work) I have updated, paired, forgoften, re-started tons of times now. Still won't work on my phone but will on all pre iOS 9.2 devices. I know they worked before I updated because they were on all the time before.

can anyone suggest anything?

cheers

Jan 4, 2016 11:44 AM in response to Mnmraine

Another user here he can no longer use my beats studio wireless after the latest iOS update.

i was having the exact same issues as other mentioned above before Christmas with it losing connection everytime a song was skipped.

now I am getting no sound at all. It will pair the device and move volume up and down but zero sound will play through the beats

very frustrating!

any suggestions or people with similar issues?

cheers

Beats studio wireless disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.