Question: Connection and Charging Issues
Since updating to the latest software, iOS 11.1.1, I'm having several issues with my iPad Pro (first generation):
- When I connect the iPad via the Smart Connector to my Logitech Create keyboard, my iPad stops charging.
- I'm having trouble charging my iPad Pro since the update, and it charges slowly, as well.
- My battery drains very quickly.
I've tried to following:
- Turning the iPad off then back on.
- Performing a hard restart.
- Cleaning out the lightening connector.
- Trying different chargers and chords.
- Deleting apps that could be draining the battery.
- Turning off location services.
- Charging in airplane mode.
None of that has worked. The iPad will only charge when not connected to the keyboard, and then, only very slowly. I had to let it charge without the keyboard through the night to reach a 100% charge.
iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 10.3.3