Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YNAB you need a budget

Need help, i have never bought an App called 'YNAB - You Need A Budget', but i received an eMail saying that after 1 day trial period, i'll be charged USD 83.99 yearly. What is that ? Is it a scam that i can simply ignore. Pls. help.

Posted on Jan 27, 2018 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2018 10:13 AM

Divolino wrote:

Need help, i have never bought an App called 'YNAB - You Need A Budget', but i received an eMail saying that after 1 day trial period, i'll be charged USD 83.99 yearly. What is that ? Is it a scam that i can simply ignore. Pls. help.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support will help you determine that it is an attempt to steal your Apple ID credentials. The link also provides reporting instructions.

User uploaded file

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2018 10:13 AM in response to Divolino

Divolino wrote:

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support will help you determine that it is an attempt to steal your Apple ID credentials. The link also provides reporting instructions.

User uploaded file

YNAB you need a budget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.